This what its like at the New York FFA Foundation office located at the Oswegatchie Educational Center. The Administrator, Todd Lighthall has been working on many projects to get them up and running for further the abilities of the New York FFA.
Since our last post, The Foundation has been a part of many projects.
- A very successful AdironDUCK Race at Oswegatchie with 1,950 people on-site in a 6 hour window.
- Hosted a VIP reception at the New York FFA Convention held in Albion, NY.
- Hosted a Golf Fundraiser in May in Blossvale, NY.
- Offered its 67th summer camp season at Oswegatchie with 713 campers in attendance.
- Kicked off a new allis chalmers raffle at Empire Farm Days and at the Pagent of Orange in Canadaigua, NY.
- started new construction on a new infirmary & rental structure in main camp at Oswegatchie.
- All this and managing the day to day business needs of both the foundation and Oswegatchie,
Soon we will be releasing the full story on the new structure at Oswegatchie, including the financial support the building has already received, what is still needed, and the intended use of the structure. Till then, check out a few of the photos from the summer camp that show off the new structure as it is going up.
Oswegatchie Program Director